1. Ragon-Chambers Ltd. is committed to protecting your data howsoever it might be provided.
2. Wherever we request information it will be used solely for the purposes it is provided.
3. Information which we might collect comprises:
ii. contact details including address, telephone number and e-mail address;
iii. other details including information on the matter to be mediated
4. Information provided is used to:
i. properly respond to inquiries;
ii. assess your needs and to provide the mediation service;
iii. ensure correct billing and collection; and/or
iv. provide information on services in which you may be interested.
5. You may restrict the collection or use of your personal information and, where such permission has previously been granted, you may change your mind by writing or e-mailing us to such effect.
6. Ragon-Chambers Ltd. has in place physical and electronic barriers and has implemented managerial safeguarding procedures in order to prevent unauthorised access to personal data.
7. Using the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you may submit a Subject Access request (SAR) requiring us to disclose details of personal information which we hold about you. If you believe that any personal data information we hold is wrong and/or incomplete you may write to us either by letter or e-mail and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. The Ragon-Chambers Ltd. office address is 204 Court Road, London, SE9 4TX and the e-mail address is Office@Ragon-Chambers.com.
8. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information we may collect online.
10. The website and all content therein, unless otherwise stated, is copyright of Ragon-Chambers Ltd. You must not copy, use, distribute, nor reproduce any part or whole of the content in any form whatsoever. You must not commercially exploit the content.
Contact us today to book a free, no obligation consultation or send us an email