We are experts in commercial, civil and workplace mediation. We resolve disputes to save you money, time and stress.
Ragon-Chambers Mediation offers commercial and civil mediation services across the UK. We see mediation as a way of democratising the legal process by making it more accessible and more affordable. It's not just us that see it this way. Mediation is a growing practice and promoted heavily by HM Courts and Tribunals Service. The Civil Procedure Rules highlight mediation as a key pillar of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and states that refusal to consider mediation or other forms of ADR when they are appropriate may even incur financial penalties.
Our mediation expertise is extensive and covers many common areas of dispute. Details of all our mediations remain strictly confidential but we have outlined a few unattributable examples:
- Resolving a contractual dispute between a company and their strategic supplier, preserving the mutually beneficial supply chain.
- Reaching a settlement in a shareholder dispute between friends and business partners, saving the business and the relationship.
- Helping to resolve a contract dispute which allowed the work to complete, delivering benefits to both parties.
- Settling a case regarding intellectual property rights that avoided disruption to both parties' businesses.
- Resolving a claim for breach of contract, avoiding high costs and unwanted publicity of a court case
- Agreeing a resolution to a claim on a will, minimising animosity between family members and unblocking the execution of the will.
- Ending a long-running dispute between leaseholders and freeholder, avoiding further costs and stress.
- Reaching a settlement to a boundary disputes: a win-win solution beyond the scope of the courts.
Our mediators' unrivalled commercial experience
Whether a commercial or contractual dispute or a civil claim we can help you. Our mediators are fully trained and accredited, registered with the Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates (SCMA) and are members of ADR Group.
It addition to our mediation expertise, it's our commercial experience that makes the difference. All of our mediators have at least twenty years of specialist professional experience, having held senior positions in leading telecommunications, financial services and energy companies, successful startups and global professional services organisations. We understand how businesses operate and our focus is helping you get back to managing yours.
- Contractual disputes
- Contract formulation and negotiation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate finance
- Company structure
- Corporate strategy and strategic planning
- Marketing strategy and operations
- Sales operations
We also have legal expertise to support those cases that might benefit from a deeper understanding of the legal context and rights.
Selecting the right mediator
Selecting the right mediator for your circumstances is important. All of our mediators meet our high standards of experience and skill but we're committed to making sure you have the mediator with the right skills and experience to suit your requirements .
If you would like to discuss how we can help resolve your dispute, discuss which of our mediators best fit for your requirements or have any other questions about our services or mediation generally, please get in touch.