About Ragon-Chambers Mediation
We resolve disputes to save you money, time and stress.
Ragon-Chambers Mediation offer commercial, civil and workplace mediation services across the UK. Mediation is a fast, inexpensive and accessible approach to resolving disputes and avoiding court action.
As such, it is a growing practice and promoted heavily by the UK's HM Courts and Tribunals Service. The Civil Procedure Rules highlight mediation as a key pillar of our legal system and state that refusal to consider mediation (or other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR)) when they are appropriate, may incur financial penalties.
"Ragon-Chambers went the extra mile to help & support me through a stressful situation. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again and I'd recommend them to anyone considering mediation or court action"
Our mediation expertise is extensive and covers many common areas of dispute. Details of all our mediations remain strictly confidential but we have outlined a few typical examples:
- Resolving a contractual dispute between a company and their strategic supplier, preserving the mutually beneficial supply chain.
- Reaching a settlement in a shareholder dispute between friends and business partners, saving the business and the relationship.
- Settling a case regarding intellectual property rights that avoided disruption to both parties' businesses.
- Resolving a claim for breach of contract, avoiding high costs and unwanted publicity of a court case
- Agreeing a solution to a claim on a will, minimising animosity between family members and unblocking the execution of the will.
- Ending a long-running dispute between leaseholders and freeholder, avoiding further costs and stress.
- Reaching a settlement to a boundary disputes: a win-win solution beyond the scope of the courts.
Discover more about our civil mediation services here.
- Mediating a disciplinary procedure that had been complicated by a breakdown in working relationships
- Settling a formal grievance regarding sales commissions paid
- Reconciling an employee and manager suffering from miscommunication
Discover more about our workplace mediation services here.
Our mediators' unrivalled commercial experience
Whether a commercial or contractual dispute or a civil claim we can help you. Our mediators are fully trained and accredited, registered with the Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates (SCMA) and are members of ADR Group.
It addition to our mediation expertise, it's our commercial experience that makes the difference. All our mediators have at least twenty years of specialist professional experience in senior positions in leading telecommunications, financial services and energy companies, successful startups and global professional services organisations. We understand how businesses operate and our focus is helping you get back to managing yours.
- Contractual disputes
- Contract formulation and negotiation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate finance
- Company structure
- Corporate strategy and strategic planning
- Marketing strategy and operations
- Sales operations
We also have legal expertise to support those cases that might benefit from a deeper understanding of the legal context and rights.
Choosing the right mediator
Selecting the right mediator for your circumstances is important. All of our mediators meet our high standards of experience and skill but we're committed to making sure you have the mediator with the right skills and experience to suit your requirements .
If you would like to discuss how we can help resolve your dispute, discuss which of our mediators best fit for your requirements or have any other questions about our services or mediation generally, please get in touch.